LIPO MIC B-12 INJECTION
(B12 with a “Fat Burner”)
These injections are an improved formula over MIC B12 Injections. The formula contains a combination of B-1, B-2, B-3, B-5, B-6, B12 vitamins and essential amino acids; some of which are not produced by the body or not easily obtained from current food sources. These injections can be used in conjunction with many different diet plans to aid in losing weight or weight loss programs. The nutrients in lipotropic shots are a class of agents that play important roles in the body’s use of fat. These compounds enhance liver and gallbladder’s role by decreasing fat deposits and speeding up metabolism of fat and its removal.
Methionine – It assists in the breakdown of fats and thereby prevents the build-up of fat in the arteries, as well as assisting with the digestive system and removing heavy metals from the body since it can be converted to cysteine, which is a precursor to gluthione, which is of prime importance in detoxifying the liver.
Inositol – Inositol plays an important part in the health of cell membranes especially the specialized cells in the brain, bone marrow, eyes and intestines. The function of the cell membranes is to regulate the contents of the cells, which makes effective functioning possible. Inositol is said to promote healthy hair, hair growth, and helps in controlling estrogen levels and may assist in preventing breast lumps.It may also be of benefit in reducing blood cholesterol levels.
Choline Chlorimide – Choline is an essential nutrient required by the body to make several important compounds necessary for healthy cell membranes. This nutrient helps form phosphatidylcholine, the primary phospholipid of cell membranes. It helps transport of lipids from the liver. Choline is also the precursor to acetylcholine, one of the crucial brain chemicals involved in memory.
Thiamine – Thiamin (vitamin B1) helps the body’s cells convert carbohydrates into energy. It is also essential for the functioning of the heart, muscles, and nervous system.
Riboflavin – Riboflavin is used for preventing low levels of riboflavin (riboflavin deficiency), cervical cancer, and migraine headaches. It is also used for treating riboflavin deficiency, acne, muscle cramps, burning feet syndrome, carpal tunnel syndrome, and blood disorders such as congenital methemoglobinemia and red blood cell aplasia. Some people use riboflavin for eye conditions including eye fatigue, cataracts, and glaucoma.
Niacinamide – Niacin is used for high cholesterol. It is also used along with other treatments for circulation problems, migraine headache, dizziness, and to reduce the diarrhea associated with cholera. Niacin is also used for preventing positive urine drug screens in people who take illegal drugs. Niacinamide is used for treating diabetes and two skin conditions called bullous pemphigoid and granuloma annulare.
Dexpanthenol – Panthenol Vitamin B5, the stable form of panthotenic acid (Panthenol) contained in skin and hair products. Transforms to Vitamin B5 inside the cell. B5 plays an important role in the cell regeneration processes of the skin.
Pyridoxine – Pyridoxine, vitamin B6, is required by your body for utilization of energy in the foods you eat, production of red blood cells, and proper functioning of nerves. It is used to treat and prevent vitamin B6 deficiency resulting from poor diet, certain medications, and some medical conditions.
Methylcobalamin – Vitamin B12 plays an important role in red blood cells, prevention and treatment of anemia, methylation reactions, and immune system regulation.
Levocarnitine – Levocarnitine is used to prevent and treat a lack of carnitine. It is used to prevent and treat this condition in patients with kidney disease on dialysis. It is given to people whose body cannot properly use carnitine from their diet. Lack of carnitine.
- Burn your belly fat effortlessly
- Reduce Fat deposits in your liver function
- Increase your energy and metabolism
- Enhance mood, vitality and overall health
- Aids in Digestion and breakdown of fats
- Boost Stamina and Endurance
- Real People Getting Real Results
What Are Some of the Important Functions of the Ingredients in Lipovite?
- Choline – Choline metabolizes fats. A deficiency can lead to cirrhosis and fatty degeneration of the liver and hardening of the arteries (arteriosclerosis and artherosclerosis). Choline is being used today for ailments such as gall bladder trouble, diabetes, Muscular Dystrophy, glaucoma, arteriosclerosis, senility, and memory problems such as forgetfulness. It detoxifies amines, which are byproducts of protein metabolism. The best source of choline is lecithin.
- Inositol – Inositol deficiency can lead to hair loss. It works with Vitamin E to facilitate actions in the treatment of Muscular Dystrophy. It is also used in nerve and muscle disorders such as Multiple Sclerosis and Cerebral Palsy. Caffeine can cause depletion of inositol.
- Methionine – Methionine works with choline to detoxify amines, which are the byproducts of protein metabolism. It acts as a catalyst for choline and inositol, opening up their functions. Along with choline, methionine aids in reducing liver fat and protects the kidneys.
- Thiamine – Thiamin (vitamin B1) helps the body’s cells convert carbohydrates into energy. It is also essential for the functioning of the heart, muscles, and nervous system.
- Riboflavin – Riboflavin is a type of B vitamin. It is water soluble, which means it is not stored in the body. You must replenish the vitamin in your body every day. It is important for body growth and red blood cell production and helps in releasing energy from carbohydrates.
- Niacinamide – Niacinamide is made from niacin, also known as vitamin B3. Niacin is found in all cells where it plays an important role in cellular energy production.
- D-Pantothenol – Pantothenic acid, also called vitamin B5, is an antioxidant water-soluble vitamin needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.
- Pyridoxine – Pyridoxine, vitamin B6, is required by your body for utilization of energy in the foods you eat, production of red blood cells, and proper functioning of nerves. It is used to treat and prevent vitamin B6 deficiency resulting from poor diet, certain medications, and some medical conditions.
- Methylcobalamin – Vitamin B12 plays an important role in red blood cells, prevention and treatment of anemia, methylation reactions, and immune system regulation.
- Levocarnitine – Carnitine boosts energy by stimulating the body’s burning of tryglycerides as fuel, and sparing the supply of glycogen stored in the liver for heavier exertion. During exercise, the body will burn fat at a rate of 75-80% of maximum exertion, thus less glycogen from carbohydrates is burned. L-Carnitine allows the body to burn more fat, save more glycogen, and ultimately boost stamina and endurance. By providing more fat to the muscles, Carnitine makes accessible an otherwise unavailable energy source. Research also suggests that an adequate supply of L-Carnitine could be instrumental in the treatment of diabetes, chronic fatigue syndrome, kidney and liver disease.
- Chromium – Chromium is known to enhance the action of insulin, a hormone critical to the metabolism and storage of carbohydrate, fat, and protein in the body
- L-Citrulline – L-Citrulline is a naturally occurring amino acid found in food, such as watermelons, and also made in the body. It is used for Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, fatigue, muscle weakness, sickle cell disease, erectile dysfunction, high blood pressure, and diabetes. It is also used for heart disease, body building, increasing energy, and for improving athletic performance.
Leucine – triggers reduction in calorie intake, causing a drop in in-between-meal snacking and increasing energy. Leucine helps you shed subcutaneous fat (just under the skin) very quickly and helps stabilize blood sugar – a great help to those with type 2 diabetes.
Vitamin C – is a Super Antioxidant that knocks out free radicals that cause premature aging and helps support a Healthy Immune System!!!
Chromium – known to enhance the action of insulin (critical to the metabolism and storage of carbohydrate, fat, and protein in the body). Appears to be directly involved in carbohydrate, fat, and protein metabolism. Chromium appears in most all Weight Loss Supplements.
L-Carnitine – Helps the body produce energy which is important for Muscle Movement, Brain Function, and Heart Function. Also another Free radical fighting Antioxidant that helps the body stay healthy.
Vitamin D – is not only a Vitamin but a hormone. it has long been known Vitamin D helps Strengthen bones. However, recent research indicates that Vitamin D deficiency could increase your risk for Heart disease, many types of cancer, Auto-Immune disease, Blood Sugar Control, Brain Function, fatigue, muscle aches and mild depression.
Methionine – works with choline to detoxify amines; acts as a catalyst for choline and inositol, opening up their function; aids in removing liver fat and protects the kidneys. Great Detoxifier!
Inositol – deficiency can lead to hair loss; works w/ vitamin E to facilitate as actions in the treatment of Muscular Dystrophy; caffeine can cause depletion of inositol.
Choline – metabolizes fats; detoxifies amines which are by products of protein metabolism. B Vitamins, B1 (Thiamine) – helps your body to use carbohydrates for energy. It is also important for normal function of your heart, muscles, and nervous system.
B2 (Riboflavin) – metabolism and the conversion of food into energy; helps produce red blood cells
B3 (Niacin) – assists in digestion and the conversion of food into energy; important in the production of cholesterol
B5 (Pantothenic Acid) – important in fatty acid metabolism
B6 – important for the nervous system; helps the body metabolize proteins and sugar
B12 (Cobalamin) – Gives you a boost of Energy for weeks and also plays an important part in the production of red blood cells
We look forward to helping you become the New you!